HAVE SOME HEALTH GOALS?
At High Vibes Drinks, I'm all about embracing a healthy lifestyle! I believe that living your best life starts with prioritising your health, a principle that extends to both my business ethos and personal choices 😊
I'm convinced that choosing non-alcoholic drink alternatives is a much better option than alcohol. Cheers to a healthier, happier you!
HERE ARE SOME KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHOOSING NON-ALCOHOLIC
- Less calories and sugar - typically 1/3 - 1/2 of the calories and sugar compared to alcoholic options.
- Better food choices - we all get a bit snacky when we drink, but non-alcoholic options don't impact your appetite the way alcoholic options do.
- Sleep better - You'll sleep deeper and wake up feeling refreshed if you don't consume alcohol.
- Reduces risks of 7 different types of cancer - mouth (pharynx), throat (larynx), oesophagus, bowel, stomach, liver and breast cancer.
- Reduce weight gain and risk of diabetes.
- Reduce risk of high blood pressure, heart damage and heart attack.
- Reduce risk of cirrhosis of the liver and liver failure.
- Reduce risk of brain-related conditions such as stroke and dementia.
WHICH OPTIONS ARE HEALTHIEST?
Well, this all depends on how you define health. For some people who have trouble moderating simply being alcohol-free makes it healthier. For some people it's low calories, for other's it all depends on what's on the ingredients list, so they may choose organic. For those with gluten intolerances being having a Gluten-Free option is important. For the hard-core keto lovers and macro trackers it's all about the low sugar, and for our vegans it's all about plant-based ingredients and techniques used that involve no animals.
I have it all covered in my 'Healthy Ranges' section. My product listings include nutrition labels to help make your choice easier.
HIGH VIBES DRINKS HEALTH RESOURCES
I lean into the uncomfortable conversations, discuss the negative impacts of alcohol with the aim to build a community that is informed and equipped with resources to vibrate at the highest level. Check out the following health related blogs I have written: