HAVE SOME 2023 HEALTH GOALS?
We're all about health at High Vibes Drinks. We know that you can't live your best life without being healthy. It's one of our core values. We know that non-alcoholic drinks are a far better choice than alcoholic alternatives.
HERE ARE SOME KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHOOSING NON-ALCOHOLIC
- Less calories and sugar - typically 1/3 - 1/2 of the calories and sugar compared to alcoholic options.
- Better food choices - we all get a bit snacky when we drink, but non-alcoholic options don't impact your appetite the way alcoholic options do.
- Sleep better - You'll sleep deeper and wake up feeling refreshed if you don't consume alcohol.
- Reduces risks of 7 different types of cancer - mouth (pharynx), throat (larynx), oesophagus, bowel, stomach, liver and breast cancer.
- Reduce weight gain and risk of diabetes.
- Reduce risk of high blood pressure, heart damage and heart attack.
- Reduce risk of cirrhosis of the liver and liver failure.
- Reduce risk of brain-related conditions such as stroke and dementia.
WHICH OPTIONS ARE HEALTHIEST?
Well, this all depends on how you define health. For some people who have trouble moderating simply being alcohol-free makes it healthier. For some people it's low calories, for other's it all depends on what's on the ingredients list, so they may choose organic. For those with gluten intolerances being having a Gluten-Free option is important. For the hard-core keto lovers and macro trackers it's all about the low sugar, and for our vegans it's all about plant-based ingredients and techniques used that involve no animals.
We have it all covered in our 'Healthy Ranges' section. And we are working to get more and more nutrition labels on the website to make your choice easier.
However you choose to orient your own health, we have you covered in our Health Ranges section in the 'Shop' menu.
HIGH VIBES DRINKS HEALTH RESOURCES
We lean into the uncomfortable conversations, discuss the negative impacts of alcohol with the aim to build a community that is informed and equipped with resources to vibrate at the highest level. Check out the following health related blogs we have written:
ALCOHOL AND NUTRITION
ALCOHOL AND EXERCISE
ALCOHOL AND SLEEP