$149 Mixed Non-Alcoholic Pack
$149 Mixed Non-Alcoholic Pack
Sale Sold out
Regular price $149.00
Regular priceUnit price per
This amazing Non-Alcoholic pack will make trying sobriety easy. Five 750ml bottles of wine, along with five beers, five of our favorite cocktails. And we've even included two 100ml bottles of our favorite non-alcoholic gins to experiment with.
- Plus & Minus Prosecco 750ml - a profusion of citrus and just-cut apple on the nose. A softly effervescent palate that delivers a firm weight with great fruit flavour, with a touch of sweet fruit and a cleansing acidity on the finish.
- Teetotaler White 750ml - The Airén grape, native to Spain, is used for this light and refreshing wine. The Teetotaler White delivers crisp notes of apple and roses and is smooth on the finish.
- Plus & Minus Pinot Grigio 750ml - classic pinot grigio flavours with aromas of citrus, pear, and apple, with a floral finish. The palate is a burst of citrus underpinned by balanced sweetness and acidity.
- Songbird Chardonnay 750ml - crisp, dry to medium wine, made in South Australia from premium Chardonnay grapes.
- Plus & Minus Rose 750ml - an attractive nose of strawberries and cream with hints of citrus. The palate delivers ripe berry fruit with a soft mouthfeel and bright acidity.
- Plus & Minus Pinot Noir 750ml - the nose displays juicy red fruits as well as an earthy edge. The palate displays typical characters of dried herb and spice with a touch of natural fruit sweetness.
- Yes You Can Dark & Stormy - immediate ginger flavor, before settling into a zesty fresh lime cut through. A smooth smoked applewood finish.
- Yes You Can Spritz - zesty orange and rhubarb herbal scents finished with a balmy bitterness.
- Yes You Can G&T - has a jolt of juniper with a classic bitter hit and that familiar G&T warmth.
- Naked Wimbledon Spritz - a classic take on your English summer cocktail balances a fruity and subtly bitter gin style with Tahitian lime, Nigerian ginger and distilled botanicals of cucumber, topped up with lemonade.
- Naked Margarita - delivers a tart, citrusy salty experience of a Margarita crafted with Tahitian lime extract and Murray River pink salt, subtly top noted with a pot-distilled botanical blend.
- Nort Tropical XPA - bursting with pineapple, mango and citrus aromas, a frosty haze upon pouring and a flavour punch.
- Mornington Free XPA - features passionfruit, mango and pineapple notes, this light golden brew has full taste and balanced bitterness.
- Upflow Classic Pale Ale - Munich malt provides depth & complexity, with a caramel and cookie like toasted crunch. This is paired with lots of noble hops - Halletauer and Saaz from Europe bringing classic flavors back into the spotlight.
PARC Non-Alcoholic Pilsner - is crisp and clean, and refreshingly bitter. With the addition of a healthy handful of noble hops, Parc is bursting with bright character and aroma.
- Athletic Brewing Co Run Wild IPA - is a must for craft beer lovers. Brewed with a blend of five Northwest hops, it has an approachable bitterness to balance the specialty malt body.
- Brunswick Aces Spades Sapiir - this non-alcoholic gin is savoury and fresh on the palate, leading with notes of green cardamom and parsley, perfectly balanced by sweet citrus and native Australian lemon myrtle, with a distinct Tasmanian pepperberry after note that lingers between sips. As a classic London Dry style, the aromatic savoury and citrus notes cut through a range of other mixers too, try with a classic tonic, cranberry or ginger ale.
- Brunswick Aces Hearts Sapiir - this non-alcoholic gin is a warm and inviting blend, leading with spiced notes of cassia bark and ginger, beautifully balanced by sweet citrus and native Australian wattleseed. Tonic is always a great way to highlight the blend, but the spiced palate lends itself to mix nicely with fruity and sweeter mixers. Try combining with strong, bold flavours like yuzu or blood orange to contrast the warmth.
* Products may be substituted for like products if unavailable.
What We Think
Wow! So many amazing options for $49. 4 wines, 3 cocktails and 4 beers. You can't go wrong! Great Value!